Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale
These terms may be amended from time to time.
Sale of goods is conducted under Australian Consumer & business legislation.
Sales will require fully cleared payment for goods & shipping prior to delivery.
Intellectual Property & Copyright
By purchasing a product from Electricarder buyers agree to not
- reverse-engineer the product
- copy the design or manufacture of the product
- allow anyone other than Electricarder or their authorised agent to tamper with the product
- allow anyone to open the unit without instruction from ElectriCarder
Payment will be accepted
- by credit card or Paypal transfer via our Paypal gateway on the online shopping site
- via bank transfer in Australian dollars
- cash in Australian Dollars
- Payment will also be accepted via our authorised Distributors
Credit Card Fraud Checking
By using the Services, you consent to the transfer of such information outside of the country in which you provide the information, and for the use of MaxMind or Fraudlabs cookies, flash tokens, HTML5, other technologies, and/or unique identifiers employed to identify an end user's device.
MaxMind abides by the United States - European Union and United States - Switzerland Safe Harbor Frameworks as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from the European Union. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a person or entity in the European Economic Area (the "EEA") or Switzerland, or if you collect or transfer to us data pertaining to persons in such locations, you hereby represent and warrant that any transmission of data from you to MaxMind or Fraudlabs is fully compliant with the EU Directive 96/46/EC, as transposed in relevant national law, or applicable successor legislation and/or the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection (the "FADP"), including but not limited to your compliance with any notice requirements applicable to your sharing of data with MaxMind or Fraudlabs.
Refunds & Cancellations
Refunds and cancellations will only be considered according to Australian consumer legislation and no later than 30 days after delivery.
As of 6 May 2019 refunds via Paypal will have a fee deducted equivalent to the original purchase fee charged by Paypal which is not refunded by Paypal.
Cancellation of purchases will be accepted only at the seller's discretion once payment has been initiated by the customer.
Change of mind by the customer is not sufficient reason for cancellation.
Please refer to Consumer Law Refunds
In the event of a cancellation Electricarder reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of up to 50% of the purchase price.
Returns will only be accepted on faulty goods under terms of warranty.
Returns must be notified directly to ElectriCarder by email at email@example.com. ElectriCarder will notify the customer how to return the goods.
Cost of Returns are at customer expense.
Warranty is extended only to goods purchased directly from Electricarder or their authorised dealers or affiliates, correctly installed and used under normal conditions.
+ 6 months warranty on parts and labour only is offered on Electricarder units to the original purchaser and is not transferable to subsequent owners.
- Electricarder retain total discretion whether to repair or replace faulty goods.
- Return freight to Electricarder will be at customers' expense.
- Electricarder will pay the freight to get the goods back to the customer.
- Warranty is not transferable to later owners of the product.
- Warranty is voided if the unit is tampered with or modified or driven by methods other than originally designed & supplied.
ElectriCarder will not accept liability for any damage or injury caused by the use or misuse of the product by the operator.
Last amended 2 April 2019.