Ashford 12 Inch Drum e-Carder pre-release info - Price TBA
YES Ashford are making an eCarder! Release 2nd half 2020
Produces a large 130g Batt, cards more fibre faster.
Ashford say that the 12 inch Carder cards more fibre faster than the narrower carders.
With all the features for the 8 inch/20cm Carder and the Wild Carder. This model can Card and blend fibres and colours quickly and efficiently.
You will have flexibility and control when carding and blending [as you do with all Ashford carders]
Controlled intake and carding will produce a smooth even batt ready for blending, spinning or felting.
Adjustable drum clearance - allows you to set the teeth distance for total control of your fibre.
Removable drums for cleaning.
The card cloth has wire teeth with a special protective coating and a flexible rubber backing for long life.
The carder is strong and robust with the body made from Silver Beech hardwood.
It comes assembled and lacquered ready to use.
- 30cm (12ins) width
- 2 independent motors - variable speed - infinite ratios
- Adjustable drum clearance
- Comes with a Packer Brush for cleaning
- Additional Footswitch for instant ON/OFF
- Also comes with doffer and clamps
- Produces a massive 135g [4.75oz] batt
- Available with 72 PPSI cloth on the main drum and 36 PPSI on the feed drum
- Weighs 15.2kg (33½lbs)
- Delivered Assembled and lacquered
Batt size 30cm (12in), up to a 135g (4.75oz) batt
Weight 15.2kg (33½lbs)
eCARDER NEW from ASHFORD
- Product Code: Ashford Drum e-Carder 12 inch
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: A$ 0.00